Monteith's Brewery Taste of the Coast with Brewery Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Greymouth, West Coast
- Product code: Taste of the Coast
Never before has a beer and food match looked so good. With Taste of the Coast, visitors can take our fully-guided 45-minute tour around Monteith’s Brewery and learn about the Coast’s incredible brewing history and what goes into making our special handcrafted brews. Afterwards, enjoy a tasting of three beers of your choice from the tap at the brewery bar and enjoy two tasting platters from a choice of five (including our famous Whitebait fritters) from our menu which is inspired by the sea, bush and land.
At the conclusion of your experience, you will receive a personalised beer bottle to take home.
• Five tapas (NB: Whitebait fritters included)
• Tasting Tray of three Monteith’s beers
(can be exchanged for one non-alcoholic beverage)
• 500ml personalised Monteith’s beer bottle
• Monteith’s West Coast Passport
• Transfers to/from Greymouth train station if required and pre booked